sportsbet Video Conference Recording Rules
sportsbet is committed to compliance with all applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Adherence to data privacy is especially important when working remotely. Therefore, all video conference attendees, including all sportsbet employees, must adhere to the sportsbet Video Conference Recording Rules listed below whether hosting or attending a video conference. It is the responsibility of the meeting host to inform all attendees in the meeting invitation if the meeting will be recorded. If any attendee has an objection to being recorded, please consult the sportsbet Video Conference Recording Rules for guidance or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the responsibility of the meeting host to inform all attendees whether or not the meeting will be recorded. The following rules must be applied:
1. Only the meeting host may record the meeting.
2. Attendees must inform the host prior to the meeting if they do not want to be recorded.
3. Meetings may only be recorded if there is a legitimate legal or business purpose for doing so.
4. Meetings may not be recorded if any attendee objects unless there is a legitimate business or legal purpose for the recording.
In such cases those that do not want to be recorded may choose to stay muted and/or to turn off their video camera.
5. At the start of the meeting, the host must state whether or not the meeting is being recorded and the purpose for the recording.
6. The host must state where the recording will be stored, how long it will be stored, and who will have access to the recording.
7. The host is responsible for destroying the recording once it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was recorded.
8. Neither the host nor the attendees are allowed to take screenshots that capture attendee images or personal data without the express consent of all those attending.
9. If attendees do not want their personal environments captured, please use the background effects capabilities
10. It is not mandatory to turn on your camera during a video conference. It is your decision.